1 / 10

Sold STC
  •  2 BED
  •  1 BATH

Epsom Grove, Bletchley, MK3

£240,000 Guide Price

  • Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
  • Over 55's Development
  • 80% Shared Equity Lease
  • Upvc Double Glazed Windows
  • Bathroom with 3 Piece Suite
  • Communal Rear Garden

Key features

  • Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
  • Over 55's Development
  • 80% Shared Equity Lease
  • Upvc Double Glazed Windows
  • Bathroom with 3 Piece Suite
  • Communal Rear Garden
  • One Allocated Parking Space

Full property description

Stratfords are pleased to offer for sale a semi-detached bungalow situated within an over 55's development on the ever so popular Racecourse Estate. The bungalow itself is positioned down a quiet cul-de-sac with accommodation including an entrance hall, two double bedrooms, a bathroom with a 3 piece suite, a bright and airy lounge with a bay window overlooking the rear garden and a kitchen/diner that has space for a 2 seater dining table and French doors leading to the rear garden.

Further benefits offered by this property are one allocated parking space, a well maintained outside garden space and Upvc double glazed windows throughout.

The property is being sold with 99 years remaining on the lease. It is a 80% Shared Equity lease with a £1 monthly payment on the remaining 20% share, this is fixed and will not change over the life of the lease. There is a £68 per month service charge on the property which includes maintenance of the outside areas, lighting and building insurance.

Entrance Hall
Doors leading to both bedrooms, bathroom, airing cupboard and lounge.

Lounge 13' 6" x 13' 8" (4.11m x 4.17m)
Upvc double glazed bay window overlooking the shared rear garden. Door leading to kitchen/diner.

Kitchen/Diner 8' 3" x 13' 8" (2.52m x 4.17m)
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level wood effect kitchen units with work surface above. One and a half stainless steel sink unit with single draining board. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Space for tall 60/40 split fridge/freezer. Ceramic tiled splashbacks. Space for four ring gas hob with oven and grill below. Upvc double glazed double doors leading to the shared rear garden. Cupboard housing the gas boiler.

Bedroom One 10' 3" x 10' 9" (3.12m x 3.28m)
Two doors opening into the built in storage. Upvc double glazed windows to rear elevation.

Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 10' 9" (2.87m x 3.28m)
Doors opening up to built in storage. Upvc double glazed window to front elevation.

Bathroom 6' 5" x 7' 3" (1.95m x 2.20m)
Fitted 3 piece suite comprising a low level wc with hidden cistern, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity storage below and a double shower cubicle with fitted shower. Upvc double glazed frosted window to the rear elevation. Ceramic tiled splashbacks. Fully tiled shower cubicle.


Interested in this property?

Your next step is choosing an option below. Our property professionals are happy to help you book a viewing, make an offer or answer questions about the local area.

Try one of our useful calculators…

Stamp duty calculator

Stamp duty to pay is


Mortgage calculator

Your approximate mortgage cost is